2015 BOBCAT E20 for sale POA
CALL 07 3073 8184
|Title||2015 BOBCAT E20|
|Operating Weight - MT||1.93|
Expect the unexpected
- ZHS (Zero House Swing) with the stability of the conventional tail
- Canopy and cabin versions with roomy and comfortable operator environment
- Excellent visibility all around
- Durability and robustness
- Powerful workgroup and smooth operation for precise job
The E20 is the excavator that gives you more than you could ever ask for.
It's a perfect balance: combining all the benefits of the ZHS (Zero House Swing) with the best performance (force and stability) of a 2-ton conventional tail excavator.
Plus, the operator area is even bigger than in the conventional tail models.
The retractable undercarriage reduces the E20's width to less than 1 metre for working in confined areas. And the automatic swing brake, combined with the four tie-down points integrated into the upper-structure, make the E20 exceptionally easy and safe to transport.
The best forces, combined with the best stability, enable you to perform any job. And if you need to be gentle, the smooth hydraulics provide you with precise control to perform fine tasks.
In addition, the operator space is not only big but conformable, with excellent all-around visibility and easy access to all the controls in both canopy and cabin option.
The tail is 100% casted, and all the side covers are made of thick steel. Add the oversized cylinders, and you begin to see the attention that has been paid to achieve superior durability in this excavator.
The E20 can be configured to your particular requirements: heated cabin, long dipper-stick, long dozer blade, extra lights, suspension seat, auto shift, joystick-controlled auxiliary and offset functions, custom colour ... anything you may need.
Cleaning and servicing the excavator have never been so easy. The large tailgate, openable side cover, and easy access to all components for daily maintenance reduce downtime to a minimum.
And a full range of Bobcat approved attachments - hydraulic clamp, breaker, auger, choice of quick couplers, buckets, and many more - allow you to get the most out of your excavator.
Zero House Swing (ZHS) concept
By further protecting the front upper-structure corners turning within the swing circle, the Zero House Swing (ZHS) concept further enhances Zero Tail Swing (ZTS) functionality.
ZHS functionality provides 320° of free rotation while working close to any object.
With our E20 - with both canopy or cabin option - you get ZHS functionality without sacrificing operator comfort or performance.
Roomy and comfortable operator environment
The E20 cab provides an uncompromised operator environment which, together with excellent visibility, provides the best possible operator comfort and safety.
This excavator is built around the operator - providing optimal ergonomics for operators of all sizes. The new cab design features large windows and narrow pillars to maximize all-around visibility.
Access to the seat is convenient thanks to the wide door and the console that rises completely out of the way. In addition, when not in use, the foldable pedals increase room for the feet.
Premium features for first-class comfort and safety on every job:
- Large and spacious cab
- Convenient space for the feet with flat floor for easy cleaning
- Easy cabin access
- Ergonomic pedals and easy access to all controls
- Unique-in-class joystick control of boom swing and auxiliary hydraulics with 3 selectable auxiliary modes for more precision and more leg room (optional)
- Auto Shift Drive Motors (optional)
- Cup holders
- Seat options for optimal operator preference
- All parameters checked in one view with new control panel (auto engine shut-down, auto glow plugs countdown, auto cab lights switch-off, audible alarm (in case of malfunction), RPM meter)
- Easy-to-operate gas spring-assisted light and rigid aluminium frame front window
- Keyless ignition option for optimal safety
- Battery kill switch for storage and to prevent theft
- Automatic slew brake for safe parking and transportation
Durability & Reliability
Highly durable materials make the Bobcat E20 hard-wearing and robust. The design features are tested under extreme conditions - and the ZHS concept, coupled with large casted tail counterweight and steel tailgate, ensure extra durability and peace of mind while working.
Reliability built into every feature
- Rear tailgate protected by casted counterweights
- Metal covers can be opened or bolted on
- 2-piece blade cylinder hoses to simplify replacement in case of damage
- Wrenchless hydraulic hose technology helps prevent leakage
- Proven boom and dipper-stick design
- Top-mounted boom cylinder
- Oversized cylinders for long life
- New paint and surface treatment process
- Reinforced expandable undercarriage to maximize rigidity
Smooth performance and compactness
Bobcat's unique E20 hydraulic system - combining variable piston pumps and gear pump - makes the best possible use of the engine power. Fast cycle times, combined with smooth control of class-leading breakout forces, provide maximum productivity. Boom and arm cylinder cushioning - unique in their class - enhance overall smoothness.
Stability and lifting capacity
With enhanced stability (which is at the same level as the best conventional machines in this weight category) and lifting capacity, combined with best-in-class proportional auxiliary flow, the E20 offers you the highest versatility in operating a wide range of attachments.
When fully retracted, the undercarriage allows the excavator to go through narrow spaces; and, when fully expanded, it provides optimum stability for the excavator, especially when working over the side. Expansion and retraction are simple and easy via an electric switch on the control panel.
Long dozer blade
In addition, to help dustpan on the front, the optional long dozer blade significantly improves stability at the front of the excavator, allowing the operator to make full use of the breakout forces that the machine can deliver.
Plus, new easy-to-operate durable blade extensions.
Easy maintenance and service
Thanks to the largest tailgate in this category and openable side cover, all components for daily maintenance are easy to access, reducing downtime to a minimum.
Daily maintenance and service points are conveniently located for easy and immediate access.
Side-by-side coolers for easy cleaning.
Diagnostics are effortless, thanks to the error codes displayed on the control panel and service tool connection.
Floor panels are easy to remove for service purposes.
The information contained within classified listings on TradeEarthmovers.com.au is generated by the private and dealer advertisers. Please confirm listing details including price and specifications directly with the seller.