2006 CATERPILLAR 320DRR D for sale $126,500
|Title||2006 CATERPILLAR 320DRR D|
|Operating Weight - MT||24|
mmaculate Cat 320DRR With Blade, You will not see another one of these around!!
- Factory Cat fitted blade with bolt on cutting edge.
- Good machine for an owner operator.
- Weights 24500Kg
- Craning Valves
- Certified lifting hook
- Hammer piping
- Multi pick up quick hitch with safety pin.
- Air compressor with air hose in cab /Air Horns
- New Batteries, Cab plastics,Window tint, AC compressor, evaporator, condensor
- Serviced every 250 HRS, all oils
- Reverse camera
- Hand rails & Trimble GPS poles.
- UHF & CB radio, Cat stereo
- LED flashing light
- Twin Ram 2m Tilt bucket.
- 1300mm GP Bucket.
Cat machines are ubiquitous on jobsites across Australia. From large and small excavators to graders to trucks to diesel generators; Cat equipment is a favourite of the construction, mining and infrastructure industries. We've rounded up six of our favourite Cat machines, see what you think. +more
Victorian and Tasmanian Cat distributor William Adams has announced it will extend its support of Jon Daniels Racing (JDR) and team rider Daniel Falzon for the upcoming 2017 Australian Superbike Championship series. +more