2015 DIGGA 2 SPEED HIGH FLOW 12T - 20T for sale POA
|Title||2015 DIGGA 2 SPEED HIGH FLOW 12T - 20T|
Digga's 2 speed drilling auger drives for High flow machines have been designed for a wider range of applications. Offering a high speed, low torque setting for the smaller auger jobs when you need that extra RPM, and low speed, high torque for when you really need to grind out that larger diameter hole. It's like having 2 drive units in 1.
Two speed drives suit excavators & skid steer loaders, truck cranes, front end loaders, wheeled loaders, and backhoes with flows between 40 and 200 lpm.
- Improved motor design & performance with 2 Speed options:
* High speed (60 RPM) - Low torque for smaller holes
- Suitable for a wide range of ground conditions:
- Integrated PRV (Pressure Relief Valve)
- Simple electrical connection:
* Optional joystick switches, floor mounted switches & cigarette plugs available pre-wired to suit
- Low maintenance with 5yr gear box and 3yr motor warranty
Features & Benefits
Digga drives come packed with really practical features like top mounted hose ports, cutting edge design, and a 2 piece shaft just to name a few. Hover your mouse over the features´ 'plus' symbol on the diagram below to reveal the respective benefits.
Rec Flow Range: 40-200 lpm
Nominal Torque: 22700 Nm
Pressure Valve Fitted: Included
Overall Length: 979 mm
Diameter: 340 mm
Weight (no frame / hitch): 392 kg
Std Output Shaft: 75 mm Square
Swing Control: Optional
Rec Auger: A8 / A9
Max Auger Dia Clay / Shale: 1500 mm
Max Auger Dia Earth: 1600 mm
Contact DIGGA today and we will put you in touch with your closest supplier.
Aussie machinery attachments maker Digga had a few new ‘toys’ to show off at the recent Civenex infrastructure expo in Sydney, including a Torque Logic pin, a new Bigfoot trencher, two-speed auger drive units and a telescopic piling extension for skid-steer loaders. +more