2016 DIGGA 3PT LINKAGE SLASHER for sale POA
|Title||2016 DIGGA 3PT LINKAGE SLASHER|
The 3pt Linkage Slasha is a slashing attachment for tractors that can be used for the effective cutting and clearing of grass and low ground shrubbery. Hydraulically driven models are available to fit all CAT 1 and CAT 2 Tractors and come complete with hoses, couplers and 3pt Linkage. Ideal for landscaping, agriculture, roadway maintenance, parks maintenance and general slashing.
3 Point Linkage Features & Benefits
- Twin blade, dual rotation, single cutting bar
- Two widths available: 1500mm (59') and 1800mm (70')
- Chain curtain for debris suppresion
- Adjustable height 40mm - 140mm
- Optional jockey wheel available
- Heavy duty construction - built for Australian conditions
- Also available for: mini loaders, skid steer loaders, excavators
- Rounded side skids for smoother manoeuvrability over
Features & Benefits
Digga slashers come packed with practical features as well as cutting edge design. Hover your mouse over the features´ 'plus' symbol on the diagram below to reveal the respective benefits.
SPECIFICATION - 1500MM 3PT LINKAGE SLASHER
Weight: 370 Kg
Length: 1860 mm
Width (Overall): 1630 mm
Height: 605 - 705 mm
Motor Size: 4.9 Cubic Inch EATON Bell Motor
Rec. Flow: 45 - 100 lpm
Max Pressure: 240 bar
Price on application.
Contact Brisbane Mini Excavator Sales today!
JB Attachments is rebranding itself as Calibre Contracting Equipment, saying the name change reflects changes to its operating model and design process. The change will be effective from October 1, 2016. +more
The weird but wonderful Menzi Muck A91 ‘spider excavator’, can rise up on all four legs and comfortably work in up to 1800mm of water or mud, is one of the heavy machines to be shown at ACE EXPO Victoria from 12-14 November at the Melbourne Showgrounds. +more