2015 DIGGA A10 HEAVY DUTY COMBO AUGER for sale POA
|Title||2015 DIGGA A10 HEAVY DUTY COMBO AUGER|
Over 30 years of auger design and manufacture has resulted in an extremely efficient cutting head design and optimum flight pitches to provide maximum soil removal in all ground conditions.
Digga's A10 range of augers are specially designed for excavators up to 50 tonne to drill in earth, shale, asphalt, permafrost, clay, and fracturable rock. Our augers are available with a range of different teeth options to suit most ground conditions.
- All purpose cutting heads -
- No more interchanging cutting heads and using multiple augers
- TRU-CUT - a 300mm auger cuts a 300mm hole
- Dig holes in earth conditions, clay, asphalt, concrete, and fracturable rock
- Available in MFT for combination rock and earth hard drilling
- Full range of drive adaptors and extensions available
- Heavy duty tube made from the highest grade steel
- Variety of hub options
- Australian made
Features & Benefits
Digga earth & rock combination augers boast many practical features including TRU-CUT design, a variety of hub options, made from the highest grade of metal, and more. Hover your mouse over the features´ 'plus' symbol on the diagram below to reveal the respective benefits.
SPECIFICATION - A10 HEAVY DUTY COMBO AUGER
Drive Suitability: PD25 / PD30 / PD40 / PD50
Suits Machines: 20 T - 50 T
Standard Hub: Square
Hub Options: 75 mm Square / 100 mm Square
Diameter: 225-1500 mm
Overall Length: 1500 mm
Flight Thickness: 12 mm / 16 mm
Teeth: Rock [ TT ]
Contact DIGGA today and we will put you in touch with your closest supplier.
Aussie machinery attachments maker Digga had a few new ‘toys’ to show off at the recent Civenex infrastructure expo in Sydney, including a Torque Logic pin, a new Bigfoot trencher, two-speed auger drive units and a telescopic piling extension for skid-steer loaders. +more