2015 DIGGA A20 DEDICATED ROCK AUGER for sale POA
|Title||2015 DIGGA A20 DEDICATED ROCK AUGER|
Digga's Rock augers boast a heavy duty design including hard faced pockets and flight edges as well as quality rotating picks and high efficiency cutting heads to provide superior wear and maximise your drilling performance.
A18, A19, A20, A21 Range
Specially designed for small and large excavators between 4-50 tonnes for drilling in soft fracturable rock to very hard rock.
- Heavy duty lead flight
- Variety of hub options - Custom hub available upon request
- Heavy duty hollow bar centre shaft
- Teeth are available with both short or long retaining springs
- Shallow pitch flights for optimum spoil removal
- Drill in light, medium, heavy, and extra heavy conditions
- Full range of drive adaptors and extensions available
- Hard-faced pockets and flight edge for longer life
- Australian made
Features & Benefits
Digga dedicated rock augers boast many practical features including heavy duty lead flights, a variety of hub options, is made from the highest grade of metal, and more. Hover your mouse over the features´ 'plus' symbol on the diagram below to reveal the respective benefits.
SPECIFICATION - A20 (HEAVY) DEDICATED ROCK AUGER
Drive Suitability: PD22 / PD25 / PD30 / PD40 / PD50
Suits Machines: 20 T- 50 T
Standard Hub: 100 mm Square
Hub Options: 75 mm Square
Diameter: 200-3000 mm
Overall Length: 1500 mm
Flight Thickness: 25 mm / 20 mm
Teeth: Rock Pick [ DP-00C3SR ]
Contact DIGGA today and we will put you in touch with your closest supplier.
Aussie machinery attachments maker Digga had a few new ‘toys’ to show off at the recent Civenex infrastructure expo in Sydney, including a Torque Logic pin, a new Bigfoot trencher, two-speed auger drive units and a telescopic piling extension for skid-steer loaders. +more