2016 DIGGA AGS COMBINATION EARTH & ROCK AUGER for sale POA
|Title||2016 DIGGA AGS COMBINATION EARTH & ROCK AUGER|
Our AGS augers are designed to drill in earth, shale, asphalt, clay, permafrost, and fracturable rock. Suitable for mini loaders, skid steer loaders and excavators up to 5 tonne the AGS auger features an ingenious knock-in, knock-out tooth locking system which eliminates the need to use extra tools to remove the teeth.
- All purpose cutting heads -
- No more interchanging cutting heads and using multiple augers
- TRU-CUT - a 300mm auger cuts a 300mm hole
- Dig holes in light earth conditions, clay, asphalt, concrete, and fracturable rock
- Available in MFT for combination rock and earth hard drilling
- Full range of drive adaptors and extensions available
- Heavy duty tube made from the highest grade steel
- Variety of hub options
- Australian made
Features & Benefits
Digga combination earth rock augers come packed with really practical features just as the A4 range with the added benefit of allowing you to drill into harder, rockier surfaces. Hover your mouse over the features´ 'plus' symbol on the diagram below to reveal the respective benefits.
SPECIFICATION - AGS COMBINATION EARTH & ROCK AUGER
Drive Suitability: PDD / PDX / PDX2 / PD3 / PD4
Suits Machines: 750 Kg - 5 T
Standard Hub: Round
Hub Options: 50.8 mm Round / 65 mm Round / 57 mm Square
Diameter: 100-900 mm
Overall Length: 1200 mm
Flight Thickness: 6 mm
Teeth: Rock [ TT ]
Price on application.
Contact Brisbane Mini Excavator Sales today!
Aussie machinery attachments maker Digga had a few new ‘toys’ to show off at the recent Civenex infrastructure expo in Sydney, including a Torque Logic pin, a new Bigfoot trencher, two-speed auger drive units and a telescopic piling extension for skid-steer loaders. +more