2016 DIGGA BALE SPEARS - SKID STEER for sale POA
|Title||2016 DIGGA BALE SPEARS - SKID STEER|
Fitted to our Australian made pallet forks frame, Digga Bale Spears are designed for picking up square and round bales with minimum effort.
- 1059mm quality heavy duty tynes
- Fits up to 3 Bale Spear tynes onto the one frame
- Includes standard pallet fork high visibility frame
- Most machine frames available
- Removable Bale Spear tynes
- Ability to add Pallet Fork tynes. See Pallet Forks
- Also available for: Telehandlers
Suitable for lifting square and round bales.
Suits skid steer loaders & front end loaders, as well as tractors.
Features & Benefits
Digga Bale Spears come packed with really practical features. Hover your mouse over the features´ 'plus' symbol on the diagram below to reveal the respective benefits.
Length (Tynes): 1059 mm
Height (Frame): 1030 mm
Width (Frame): 1174 mm
Weight (Overrall): 126 kg
Price on application.
Contact Brisbane Mini Excavator Sales today!
JB Attachments is rebranding itself as Calibre Contracting Equipment, saying the name change reflects changes to its operating model and design process. The change will be effective from October 1, 2016. +more