DIGGA BL1 for sale $7,990
Digga Dozer blades to suit Skid steer loaders/bobcats.
Available in 2133mm and 2400mm width and with 6 way hydraulic function and heavy duty construction unlike some blades on the market today.
- Angle and Tilt cylinders are interchangeable and equipped with self aligning bushings.
- Reversible 3/4" x 200mm bolt-on cutting edge & formed moldboard 8mm thick & 700mm high.
- Large 3" center pivot pin with hardened steel bushings.
- Full length high carbon steel, replaceable skid shoe.
- Set up to default in either tilt or angle position.
- Universal skid-steer loader quick attach mounting.
- 2 year limited warranty.
These blades are ideal for landscaping, concrete prep, roadworks and more.
Optional wiring harness available to suit your machines existing tool harness.
JB Attachments is rebranding itself as Calibre Contracting Equipment, saying the name change reflects changes to its operating model and design process. The change will be effective from October 1, 2016. +more
The weird but wonderful Menzi Muck A91 ‘spider excavator’, can rise up on all four legs and comfortably work in up to 1800mm of water or mud, is one of the heavy machines to be shown at ACE EXPO Victoria from 12-14 November at the Melbourne Showgrounds. +more