2016 DIGGA CLEANA 3PT LINKAGE ANGLE BROOM for sale POA
|Title||2016 DIGGA CLEANA 3PT LINKAGE ANGLE BROOM|
Digga 3pt Linkage Angle Broom is the ideal attachment for sweeping up all kinds of debris in environments such as factories, car parks, road construction, large outdoor venues and various agricultural and construction uses. Australian designed and manufactured.
Suit Machine Types: Tractors with Cat 1 or Cat 2 pins
Brush (1 piece poly):
- 1800mm x 600mm
- 2000mm x 600mm
- 2500mm x 600mm
- Quick adjust support legs.
- Heavy duty adjustable jockey wheel.
- Bi-directional 15° or 30° from centre.
- Well proven durable design.
- 3pt Linkage A-frame for easy connection to CAT1 and CAT2 Tractors
- Manual pivot and hydraulic pivot available
- Easy attach adaptor frame
- Adjustable legs for easy fitment to tractor
- CAT1 or CAT2 reversible pins
Ideal Use: Sweep all kinds of debris in environments such as factories, car parks, road construction, large out-door venues and various agricultural and construction uses.
SPECIFICATIONS - BR-000952 24 x 2500
A Width (overall): 2165mm
B Depth (overall): 2720mm
C Height (overall): 1116mm
Broom width (when angled at 15°): 2318mm
Broom width (when angled at 30°): 2078mm
Max Flow (LPM): 30-75
Max Pressure (BAR): 205
Price on application.
Contact Brisbane Mini Excavator Sales today!
In the latest phase of Melbourne’s level crossing removal project, construction work has begun at two sites in St Albans in the city’s western suburbs. The removal is expected to be completed by the end of the year. +more