2016 DIGGA CLEANA 3PT LINKAGE ANGLE BROOM for sale POA
|Title||2016 DIGGA CLEANA 3PT LINKAGE ANGLE BROOM|
Digga 3pt Linkage Angle Broom is the ideal attachment for sweeping up all kinds of debris in environments such as factories, car parks, road construction, large outdoor venues and various agricultural and construction uses. Australian designed and manufactured.
Suit Machine Types: Tractors with Cat 1 or Cat 2 pins
Brush (1 piece poly):
- 1800mm x 600mm
- 2000mm x 600mm
- 2500mm x 600mm
- Quick adjust support legs.
- Heavy duty adjustable jockey wheel.
- Bi-directional 15° or 30° from centre.
- Well proven durable design.
- 3pt Linkage A-frame for easy connection to CAT1 and CAT2 Tractors
- Manual pivot and hydraulic pivot available
- Easy attach adaptor frame
- Adjustable legs for easy fitment to tractor
- CAT1 or CAT2 reversible pins
Ideal Use: Sweep all kinds of debris in environments such as factories, car parks, road construction, large out-door venues and various agricultural and construction uses.
SPECIFICATIONS - BR-000951 24 x 2000
A Width (overall): 2165mm
B Depth (overall): 2220mm
C Height (overall): 1116mm
Broom width (when angled at 15°): 1931mm
Broom width (when angled at 30°): 1732mm
Max Flow (LPM): 30-75
Max Pressure (BAR): 205
Price on application.
Contact Brisbane Mini Excavator Sales today!
Geospational and positioning company Position Partners has announced a distribution agreement with German electrical engineering firm Zoller and Frohlich (Z+F) to supply the latter’s products to the Australian market. +more