2015 DIGGA CLEANA ANGLE BROOM for sale POA
|Title||2015 DIGGA CLEANA ANGLE BROOM|
The Digga Angle Broom is the ideal attachment for sweeping up all kinds of debris in environments such as factories, car parks, road construction, and large outdoor venues. It also has various other agricultural and construction uses. Australian designed and Manufactured.
- Quick adjust support legs
- Heavy duty adjustable jockey wheel
- Bidirectional slew 15° or 30° from centre
- Well proven durable design
- Replaceable 1 piece poly brush
- Range of sizes available: 1800, 2000, 2500, and High Flow
- 3 point linkage, bucket brrom, and mini broom also available
- Manual pivot and hydraulic pivot available
- Complete with hoses, couplers & compatible frame - Front End loaders & Tele-handlers incur additional price for frame
Features & Benefits
Digga Cleana Angle Brooms come packed with really practical features. Hover your mouse over the features´ 'plus' symbol on the diagram below to reveal the respective benefits.
SPECIFICATION - 2000
Width (Overall): 2220 mm
Height (Overall): 1116 mm
Depth (Overall): 2150 mm
Boom Width at 15°: 1931 mm
Boom Width at 30°: 1732 mm
Hydraulic Flow: 30-75 lpm
Max Pressure: 205 lpm
Contact DIGGA today and we will put you in touch with your closest supplier.
Geospational and positioning company Position Partners has announced a distribution agreement with German electrical engineering firm Zoller and Frohlich (Z+F) to supply the latter’s products to the Australian market. +more