2016 DIGGA CLEANA ANGLE BROOM for sale POA
|Title||2016 DIGGA CLEANA ANGLE BROOM|
The Digga Angle Broom is the ideal attachment for sweeping up all kinds of debris in environments such as factories, car parks, road construction, and large outdoor venues. It also has various other agricultural and construction uses. Australian designed and Manufactured.
- Quick adjust support legs
- Heavy duty adjustable jockey wheel
- Bidirectional slew 15° or 30° from centre
- Well proven durable design
- Replaceable 1 piece poly brush
- Range of sizes available: 1800, 2000, 2500, and High Flow
- 3 point linkage, bucket brrom, and mini broom also available
- Manual pivot and hydraulic pivot available
- Complete with hoses, couplers & compatible frame - Front End loaders & Tele-handlers incur additional price for frame
Features & Benefits
Digga Cleana Angle Brooms come packed with really practical features. Hover your mouse over the features´ 'plus' symbol on the diagram below to reveal the respective benefits.
SPECIFICATION - 1800 HF HIGH FLOW
Width (Overall): 2020 mm
Height (Overall): 1116 mm
Depth (Overall): 2150 mm
Boom Width at 15°: 1738 mm
Boom Width at 30°: 1558 mm
Hydraulic Flow: 75-230 lpm
Max Pressure: 240 lpm
Price on application.
Contact Brisbane Mini Excavator Sales today!
In the latest phase of Melbourne’s level crossing removal project, construction work has begun at two sites in St Albans in the city’s western suburbs. The removal is expected to be completed by the end of the year. +more