2016 DIGGA CLEANA OPEN FACE BUCKET BROOM for sale POA
|Title||2016 DIGGA CLEANA OPEN FACE BUCKET BROOM|
An open face broom is a bucket broom with an open front allowing you to sweep right up against walls and gutters. Quality Australian made featuring hi performance hydraulic components, heavy duty wheels, replaceable wear edge on bucket and removable side shift frame. Range of sizes available; 1600mm, 1800mm and 2000mm
Suit Machine Types: Skid Steer Loaders, Front End Loaders and Tele-Handlers.
(extra charge may be incurred for machines other than skid steer loader)
- Replaceable cutting edge on bucket
- 1 piece poly brush for longer brush life and easy replacement
- Replaceable machine pickups for multiple machine use
- Removable side shift frame available to suit most machines
- Height adjustable
- High flow options available
- Easy to empty bucket
- Full range of sizes available; 1600mm, 1800mm and 2000mm
- Sweeps and collects all kinds of debris in factory car parks, road construction, stock yards, shipping containers and more.
- Sweeps right up against structures, walls and gutters
- Skid Steer Loaders, Front End Loaders and Tele-Handlers.(extra charge may be incurred for machines other than skid steer loader and non standard frames)
SPECIFICATIONS - BR-001139 24 X 1800 HIGH FLOW
Height (overall): 740mm
Length (overall): 2200mm
Depth (overall); 1120mm
Motor Width: 309mm
Max Flow (LPM): 230
Max Pressure (BAR): 240
Brush Diameter: 24"
Price on application.
Contact Brisbane Mini Excavator Sales today!
In the latest phase of Melbourne’s level crossing removal project, construction work has begun at two sites in St Albans in the city’s western suburbs. The removal is expected to be completed by the end of the year. +more