2015 DIGGA CLEANING BUCKET for sale POA
|Title||2015 DIGGA CLEANING BUCKET|
|Capacity - m3||0|
|Width - mm||300|
Cleaning Buckets are used to remove spoil from holes after drilling to create a clean base.
Digga Cleaning Buckets come fitted with a Kelly Box (drive hub) to suit your machine and can be fitted with a manual hand-operated, or automatic opening mechanism (for emptying) - For drill rigs fitted with striker plate.
- Base options include swivel and valve style
- Comes fitted with Kelly Box (drive hub) to suit your machine
- High tensile cutting edge for a cleaner hole & longer life span
- Custom buckets including combination & rock available
- Opening mechanism options include manual hand-operated and fully automatic (suits drill rigs with striker plate fitted)
Features & Benefits
Digga earth cleaning buckets are made from the highest grade of metal and boast many practical features. Hover your mouse over the features´ 'plus' symbol on the diagram below to reveal the respective benefits.
SPECIFICATIONS - 300MM CLEANING BUCKET
Cutting Diameter: 300mm (12")
Overal Length: 1500mm (60")
Base Type: Valve
Hub Options*: 5
(*) Hub Options: 5 - 75mm Square | 7 - 100mm Square | 9 - 130mm Square.
Contact DIGGA today and we will put you in touch with your closest supplier.
Aussie machinery attachments maker Digga had a few new ‘toys’ to show off at the recent Civenex infrastructure expo in Sydney, including a Torque Logic pin, a new Bigfoot trencher, two-speed auger drive units and a telescopic piling extension for skid-steer loaders. +more