2016 DIGGA DOZER BLADE for sale POA
|Title||2016 DIGGA DOZER BLADE|
Digga's Dozer Blade is a versatile attachment for dozing, leveling ground and general earthmoving work. Hydro electric controlled angle and tilt using only one loader valve.
- Universal skid-steer loader quick-attach mounting
- Large 3" centre pivot pin with hardened steel bushings
- Full length high carbon steel replaceable skid shoe
- Set up to default in either tilt or angle position
- Reversible 3/4" x 200mm bolt-on cutting edge & formed moldboard 8mm thick & 700mm high
- Angle & tilt cylinders are interchangeable and equipped with self-aligning bushings
- Optional electrical switch, plug'n'go 8 pin skid steer connection, and electrical control box
- 2 year limited warranty
Earthmoving, landscaping, roadworks and more.
Skid steer loaders, excavators, telehanders, backhoes and other specailised machines.
Features & Benefits
Digga's Dozer Blade comes packed with practical features. Hover your mouse over the features´ 'plus' symbol on the diagram below to reveal the respective benefits.
SPECIFICATIONS - 94" BLADE
Angle (Left & Right): 30°
Width (15° Angle): 2318 mm
Width (30° Angle): 2078 mm
Width (Overall): 2400 mm
Length (Overall): 940 mm
Height (Overall): 762 mm
Weight: 519 kg
Price on application.
Contact Brisbane Mini Excavator Sales today!
JB Attachments is rebranding itself as Calibre Contracting Equipment, saying the name change reflects changes to its operating model and design process. The change will be effective from October 1, 2016. +more
The weird but wonderful Menzi Muck A91 ‘spider excavator’, can rise up on all four legs and comfortably work in up to 1800mm of water or mud, is one of the heavy machines to be shown at ACE EXPO Victoria from 12-14 November at the Melbourne Showgrounds. +more