2016 DIGGA DRILLING BUCKET for sale POA
|Title||2016 DIGGA DRILLING BUCKET|
|Capacity - m3||0|
|Width - mm||1,050|
Drilling buckets are used for drilling in cohesive and non-cohesive soil below groundwater level. Digga's drilling buckets are suitable for breaking and ripping hard soil up to medium hard rock. Digga Drilling Buckets boast a heavy duty construction and come fitted with a Kelly Box (drive hub) to suit your machine. Its design allows for a manual hand-operated, or automatic opening mechanism to be fitted (for emptying)- For drill rigs fitted with striker plate.
- Heavy duty construction with provision for reamer bars
- Comes fitted with Kelly Box (drive hub) to suit your machine
- 7 digging configurations from single start bladed to rock, as well as combination tooth solutions
- Opening mechanism options include manual hand-operated
- Base options include swivel and valve style
- Specialised buckets including rock and earth available
- Other tooth options available upon request
Features & Benefits
Digga soil and rock drilling buckets are made from the highest grade materials and boast many practical features. Hover your mouse over the features´ 'plus' symbol on the diagram below to reveal the respective benefits.
SPECIFICATIONS - 1050MM DRILLING BUCKET
Cutting Diameter: 1050mm (42")
Overal Length: 900mm (36")
Base Type : Swivel / Valve
Hub Options *: 5, 7, 9
Teeth: 19 / 25mm Rotating Pick
(*) Hub Options: 5 - 75mm Square | 7 - 100mm Square | 9 - 130mm Square.
Price on application.
Contact Brisbane Mini Excavator Sales today!
Aussie machinery attachments maker Digga had a few new ‘toys’ to show off at the recent Civenex infrastructure expo in Sydney, including a Torque Logic pin, a new Bigfoot trencher, two-speed auger drive units and a telescopic piling extension for skid-steer loaders. +more