2016 DIGGA EXCAVATOR SLASHER for sale POA
|Title||2016 DIGGA EXCAVATOR SLASHER|
The Slasha with excavator mount is a slashing attachment for Excavators and Skid Steer Loaders that can be used for the effective cutting and clearing of grass and low ground shrubbery. Slashas are ideal for excavators with flows up to 100lpm as well as skid steer loaders and tractors. Slashas come complete with hoses, couplers, and hitches to suit your excavator. Usage includes landscaping, agriculture, roadway maintenance, parks maintenance, and general slashing.
Slasher Features & Benefits
- Heavy duty excavator mount
- Twin blade, dual rotation, single cutting bar
- Available widths: 1000mm, 1250mm, 1500mm, 1800mm
- Chain curtain for debris suppression
- Fixed or side shift frame for skid steer loaders available
- Adjustable cutting height between 40 and 140mm
- Heavy duty construction - built for Australian conditions
- Also available for: mini loaders, skid steer loaders, tractors
- Rounded side skids for smoother maneuverability over
Features & Benefits
Digga slashers come packed with practical features as well as cutting edge design. Hover your mouse over the features´ 'plus' symbol on the diagram below to reveal the respective benefits.
SPECIFICATION - 1800MM EXCAVATOR SLASHER
Machine Suitability: Excavator Up to 8T
Weight: 470 Kg
Length :2115 mm
Width (Overall): 1930 mm
Height: 665 mm
Motor Size : 4.9 Cubic Inch EATON Bell Motor
Rec. Flow: 40 - 100 lpm
Max Pressure: 240 bar
Price on application.
Contact Brisbane Mini Excavator Sales today!
JB Attachments is rebranding itself as Calibre Contracting Equipment, saying the name change reflects changes to its operating model and design process. The change will be effective from October 1, 2016. +more
The weird but wonderful Menzi Muck A91 ‘spider excavator’, can rise up on all four legs and comfortably work in up to 1800mm of water or mud, is one of the heavy machines to be shown at ACE EXPO Victoria from 12-14 November at the Melbourne Showgrounds. +more