2016 DIGGA FLAIL MOWER for sale POA
|Title||2016 DIGGA FLAIL MOWER|
Digga's Flail Mower for Excavators up to 6 tonnes has been engineered to handle your toughest vegetation management jobs. Ideal for clearing vegetation on hillsides, roadways, ditches, utility right-of-ways, riverbanks, lakes and more.
The torsion disc improves on conventional rubber disc isolation technology by using metal springs to absorb stress forces experienced during operation. Rubber discs can oxidise and eventually break, leading to possible damage to the drivetrain. Our torsion disc metal springs will outlast the rubber disc in other flail mowers.
Unlike other Flail Mowers, our patent-pending staggered blade pattern significantly reduces the transfer of cyclical impact forces to the drivetrain. This reduces wear and tear on the entire drivetrain maximising its operational life. It also provides a smoother experience for the operator when mowing or cutting.
Some Flail Mowers have only one flange with the other rotor assembly end exposed to dirt and debris. Others use smaller flanges, which also leave the rubber isolation discs exposed. The Digga Flail Mower has a heavy duty flange on both ends of the rotor to protect the drivetrain and prevent wire from causing damage.
Unobstructed cutting access
Equipped with adjustable skid shoes that allow material to contact the blades without obstruction in either direction. Other Flail Mowers incorporate rollers useful for following the terrain but obstruct access to the blades. Material can also get caught in the roller.
The blades on our Flail Mower come to a complete stop in 4-5 seconds when connected to the bi-directional circuit. Other Flail Mower blades can take up to 20-30 seconds to stop completely when shut down. This may pose a safety concern for the operator or bystanders.
Trust your equipment
- Digga Flail Mowers are higher quality, more durable & better engineered
- Our drive train & blade system are designed to out-perform and outlast the competition
- Bi-directional cutting & discharge allows the operator to control the direction of cut materials away from buildings, roadways & bystanders
- Digga Flail Mowers easily manage grass, vegetation & hardwoods up to 100mm in diameter. Diameters up to 150mm can be managed as well on an occasional basis
- The adjustable skid shoes do not interfere with or obstruct cutting capability in either direction
- The manifold can be mounted on either side for optimal hose routings
- Blades come to a complete stop within 5 seconds when connected to the bi-directional circuit increaseing safety for operators and bystanders
Rec Flow Range : 65-85 lpm
Max Pressure: Do not exceed 240 Bar
Cutting Capacity: 100mm
Rotational Speed: 1800-2200 rpm
Machine Suitability: Up to 6 tonnes
Case Drain Required *: Yes
Overall Width: 813 mm
Cutting Width: 724 mm
Depth: 750 mm
Weight: 380 kg
Blade Stands: 8
(*) A case drain is required if using on bi-directional flow. No case drain is required if using on hammer circuit.
Price on application.
Contact Brisbane Mini Excavator Sales today!
JB Attachments is rebranding itself as Calibre Contracting Equipment, saying the name change reflects changes to its operating model and design process. The change will be effective from October 1, 2016. +more
The weird but wonderful Menzi Muck A91 ‘spider excavator’, can rise up on all four legs and comfortably work in up to 1800mm of water or mud, is one of the heavy machines to be shown at ACE EXPO Victoria from 12-14 November at the Melbourne Showgrounds. +more