2016 DIGGA MAGNUM MULCHER for sale POA
|Title||2016 DIGGA MAGNUM MULCHER|
The Digga Magnum Mulcher provides High Flow Skid Steer Loaders & Excavators up to 20 tonne with the versatility of grinding small and large material, trees or brush, even above ground stumps with just one operator. Debris can be mulched back into the soil for faster decomposition. Magnum is the perfect value adding attachment for clearing firebreaks, land clearing, maintenance of park or forestry trails, vegetation management and re-mediation.
- Hydraulic driven, self aligning belt drive; low maintenance andgreat durability
- Fixed hammers with replaceable carbide teeth
- Shreds up to 8" diameter hardwood trees
- Adjustable push bar
- Skid steer model comes standard with oil cooler. Optional oil cooler available for excavator models
- On-board pressure gauge easily viewed from operator's station to monitor system on units fitted with oil coolers
- Replaceable abrasion resistant AR400 wear plate on skid shoes
- Deflector door standard to control particle size and discharge direction (optional for MM60E)
Clearing firebreaks, Land Clearing, maintenance of park or forestry trails, Vegetation management
Suit Machine Types:
High Flow Skid Steer Loaders & Excavators up to 20T.
Complete with hoses, couplers, multi-fit frame, Integrated Oil Cooler and pressure gauge.
6 Reasons to Buy:
Reason 1 - Adjustable Bent Axis Motor
- Ability to adjust hydraulic motor flow to match the output of the host machine.
- Increases production by reducing recovery time.
Reason 2 - Integrated Hydraulic Oil
- Increases Production by cooling hydraulic oil and virtually eliminate down time required to let machine cool down.
- Protects the host machines hydraulic system from damage due to constant
Reason 3 - Unique Drive Belt
- Unique Chevron design 200HP drive belt and sprockets eliminate slippage.
- Eliminates the need for Tensioning devices, reduces load on Bearings
- Significantly reduces down time and maintenance costs
Reason 4 - Patented Tooth Design
- Patented reversible split tooth design channels cut material through the centre of the teeth providing relief and consistent cut material.
- Reduces drag on motor increasing production
- Reversible tooth allows for quick field replacement without downtime.
Reason 5 - Heavy Duty Rotor Design
- 3/4 inch Drum wall thickness. Five reinforcing stabilizers reducing rotor flex, resulting in increased bearing life.
- Through shaft design adds to rigidity.
Reason 6 - New Shaft And Bearing Design
- New "push" type adapter sleeve traps the bearing against
- Guaranteed a positive grip on the rotor shaft that will never come loose in the event of a eavy shock load or an unintentional axial load.
- The new design also prevents dirt from making its way to the bearings.
SPECIFICATIONS - MM60E
Machine Type: Excavator
Cutting Width: 1520mm
Number Teeth: 44
Weight (kg): 1230kg
Hydraulic Flow (LPM): 114-227
Price on application.
Contact Brisbane Mini Excavator Sales today!
JB Attachments is rebranding itself as Calibre Contracting Equipment, saying the name change reflects changes to its operating model and design process. The change will be effective from October 1, 2016. +more
The weird but wonderful Menzi Muck A91 ‘spider excavator’, can rise up on all four legs and comfortably work in up to 1800mm of water or mud, is one of the heavy machines to be shown at ACE EXPO Victoria from 12-14 November at the Melbourne Showgrounds. +more