2016 DIGGA MINI LOADER SLASHER for sale POA
|Title||2016 DIGGA MINI LOADER SLASHER|
The Mini slasher is a slashing attachment for mini loaders which can be used for the effective cutting and clearing of grass and low ground shrubbery. Models available come complete with hoses and couplers. Ideal for landscaping, agriculture, roadway maintenance, parks maintenance and general slashing.
Mini Slasher Features & Benefits
- 3 motor options available: Light, Intermediate, and Heavy
- Twin blade dual rotation single cutting bar
- Adjustable height 110 -150mm
- Chain curtain for debris suppresion
- Heavy duty construction - build for Australian conditions
- Also available for: skid steer loaders, tractors, excavators
- Rounded side skids for smoother manoeuvrability over
Features & Benefits
Digga mini slashers come packed with practical features as well as cutting edge design. Hover your mouse over the features´ 'plus' symbol on the diagram below to reveal the respective benefits.
SPECIFICATION - 100MM LIGHT MINI LOADER SLASHER
Weight: 215 Kg
Length: 1373 mm
Width: 1193 mm
Height: 579 mm
Motor Size: 3 Cubic Inch EATON
Rec. Flow: 10 - 30 lpm
Max Pressure: 240 bar
Price on application.
Contact Brisbane Mini Excavator Sales today!
JB Attachments is rebranding itself as Calibre Contracting Equipment, saying the name change reflects changes to its operating model and design process. The change will be effective from October 1, 2016. +more
The weird but wonderful Menzi Muck A91 ‘spider excavator’, can rise up on all four legs and comfortably work in up to 1800mm of water or mud, is one of the heavy machines to be shown at ACE EXPO Victoria from 12-14 November at the Melbourne Showgrounds. +more