2016 DIGGA POWER RAKE for sale POA
|Title||2016 DIGGA POWER RAKE|
The new Fully Hydraulic 72" Digga Power Rake grades, levels, rakes and removes debris, pulverizing and preparing the ground for a new seedbed or turf. De-thatch or remove old lawns and weeds...all with one tool.
- Heavy-duty frame extends life
- Hydraulic flow 45-150 lpm / Hydraulic Pressure 138 - 240 BAR
- Hydraulic angling to angle 20 degrees in either direction.
- Dual direct-drive motors deliver up to 40% more power to the drum eliminating drive chains and sprockets, reducing power loss to the drum and maintenance costs
- Bi-directional drum can work soil in both directions
Suit Machine Types: Skid-steers, Backhoe-loaders, Small wheel loaders and Utility loaders.
Ideal Use: For Finishing-grades, removes rock and debris, and prepare soil in one pass; Bi-directional drum can works the soil in both directions
SPECIFICATIONS - 1828MM PR-000001
Working Width: 1829mm
Height (overall): 770mm
Width (overal): 2108mm
Max Flow (LPM) : 45-150 LPM
Pressure Range (BAR): 138 - 240 BAR
Drum Torque (Nm): 820Nm
Price on application.
Contact Brisbane Mini Excavator Sales today!
JB Attachments is rebranding itself as Calibre Contracting Equipment, saying the name change reflects changes to its operating model and design process. The change will be effective from October 1, 2016. +more
The weird but wonderful Menzi Muck A91 ‘spider excavator’, can rise up on all four legs and comfortably work in up to 1800mm of water or mud, is one of the heavy machines to be shown at ACE EXPO Victoria from 12-14 November at the Melbourne Showgrounds. +more