2015 DIGGA ROCK BUCKET WITH GRAPPLE for sale POA
|Title||2015 DIGGA ROCK BUCKET WITH GRAPPLE|
|Capacity - m3||0|
|No of Teeth||24|
|Unit Weight - kg||335|
|Width - mm||1,890|
Rock Buckets for Skid Steers Loaders & Tractors
The Digga Rock Bucket is used for fast clean-ups, sifting out debris & rocks, and gathering material away from buildings and obstructions. Rock buckets can also be used in waste processing applications.
Operators now wishing to minismise waste on site will find that the use of this type of bucket means that material can be sifted and sorted to clean out unwanted material and leave good soil behind or material behind, maximising.
Digga has been designing and manufacturing machinery Attachments in Australia for over 30 years. Our product quality and innovation leads the industry.
Rock Bucket Features & Benefits
- 2 sizes available. 1650mm (66") and 1900mm (75")
- Manufactured from Solid 28mm 1045 grade steel round bar
- Available with built-in skid steer mounting frame or optional bolt-on universal skid-steer and tractor loader mounts
- 52mm (2") tyne spacing
Rock Bucket Grapple
The rock bucket grapple is used to secure loads in the bucket. Hydraulically operated, the grapple is fitted to a rock bucket to provide a grabbing arm to trap and contain debris such as rocks, branches and shrubbery. Our rock buckets and grapples are also used for waste management.
- Easy to assemble with replaceable Grapple teeth
- Wide opening grapple with aggressive rake-back tyne design
- Grapple fits 1650mm and 1900mm rock buckets
- Teeth interlock with bucket tynes
- Australian Made Quality
- Reinforced crossbar reduing bending and flexing
- Spherical bearings, threaded cylinder glands and secluded grease nipples for added durability
Rock Bucket & Grapple Features & Benefits
The Digga Rock Bucket & Grapple is ideal for clearing construction sites, sifting debris and much more. Suits skid steer loaders and tractors. Hover your mouse over the features´ 'plus' symbol on the diagram below to reveal the respective benefits.
Weight: 335 kg
Length: 1079 mm
Width (Overall): 1890 mm
Height: 553 mm
Tyne Spacing: 52 mm
Number of Tynes: 24
Contact DIGGA today and we will put you in touch with your closest supplier.
Aussie machinery attachments maker Digga had a few new ‘toys’ to show off at the recent Civenex infrastructure expo in Sydney, including a Torque Logic pin, a new Bigfoot trencher, two-speed auger drive units and a telescopic piling extension for skid-steer loaders. +more