2015 DIGGA ROTARY AXE for sale POA
|Title||2015 DIGGA ROTARY AXE|
Machine: High Flow Skid Steer Loaders
Attachment: Rotary Axe
Class: Heavy Duty
Digga's heavy duty 72" Rotary Axe is the ultimate attachment for clearing & shredding thick bush & scrub. Working in conjunction with the heavy duty push bar, the front hood opens up exposing the ¾" blades past the guards, enabling close up axe-like cuts to remove trees up to 7" (180mm) in diameter.
For the ultimate in clearing, carbide teeth have been added to the spinning disc to effectively remove stumps and create a clear path. The Rotary Axe boasts a world leading design as well as quality construction for increased productivity, reliability, and ease of maintenance.
- Protected, direct drive system for smoother, quieter operation
- Includes: Stump grinding carbide teeth to increase shredding performance and allow stump removal
- 72" Cutting width with alternating bevel blade design - providing a deep penetrating, axe-like, self-clearing cut
- Blades are made of 3/4" thick high grade steel with a reversible design for added blade life
- Steel 'clean deck' design - Helps keep the deck clear of debris. Easier to clean and maintain
- Heavy duty construction allows for lower centre of gravity and better stability on hillsides
- Highly visible pressure gauge - Prevents excessive stalling which would otherwise cause overheating, providing feedback to the operator to help maintain peak performance
A Rotary Axe is used for vegetation clearing, preparing sites for construction projects, clearing trails, scrub and undergrowth as well as shredding branches and saplings. it is ideal for cleaning up fire breaks, clearing orchards, lease reclamations, or fence line maintenance.
Features & Benefits
The Digga Rotary Axe comes packed with practical features. Hover your mouse over the features´ 'plus' symbol on the diagram below to reveal the respective benefits.
SPECIFICATION - ROTARY AXE
Machine Suitability: Multifit High Flow Skid Steer Loaders
Cutting Width: 1829 mm
Min., Cutting Height: 80 mm
Min. Stump Grinding Height: 10 mm
Max. Cutting Capacity (Tree Diameter): 170 mm
Deck Thickness: 6 mm
Maximum Pressure: 275 Bar
Recommended Flow: 115-170 lpm
Skid Steer Lift Capacity (min): 1000 kg
Blade Thickness: 20 mm
Width (Overall): 1966 mm
Length (Overall): 2174 mm
Height (Overall): 715 mm
Weight: 911 kg
Contact DIGGA today and we will put you in touch with your closest supplier.
JB Attachments is rebranding itself as Calibre Contracting Equipment, saying the name change reflects changes to its operating model and design process. The change will be effective from October 1, 2016. +more
The weird but wonderful Menzi Muck A91 ‘spider excavator’, can rise up on all four legs and comfortably work in up to 1800mm of water or mud, is one of the heavy machines to be shown at ACE EXPO Victoria from 12-14 November at the Melbourne Showgrounds. +more
German excavator attachment manufacture Lehnhoff has announced the Australian release of the Variolock quick-hitch system, a coupler that allows even hydraulic attachments to be changed automatically from the safety of the cabin. +more