2015 DIGGA ROTARY TILLER for sale POA
|Title||2015 DIGGA ROTARY TILLER|
The Rotary Tiller is an attachment for ground preparation prior to turfing, planting, seeding.
Suit Machine Types: Skid Steer Loaders
- Dual rotation with bi-directional tynes.
- Two position offset mount that covers wheel/tracks and allows tight cut next to obstacles.
- Front edge is designed to level out uneven ground.
- Rear scarifier assembly significantly increases productivity by combining the tractive effort and force
- High torque efficient chain system and high clearance hood to handle trash.
- Adjustable scarifier depth.
- 2 Year limited warranty
- Optional Scarifier Teeth available
SPECIFICATIONS - HT-000001 ROTARY TILLER
A Width (overall): 1930mm
B Max Tilling Width: 1680mm
C Length (overall): 1220mm
D Height (overall): 890mm
E Tilling Depth: 150mm
Number of tynes: 32
Number of Scarifier Teeth (optional): 5
Contact DIGGA today and we will put you in touch with your closest supplier.
JB Attachments is rebranding itself as Calibre Contracting Equipment, saying the name change reflects changes to its operating model and design process. The change will be effective from October 1, 2016. +more
The weird but wonderful Menzi Muck A91 ‘spider excavator’, can rise up on all four legs and comfortably work in up to 1800mm of water or mud, is one of the heavy machines to be shown at ACE EXPO Victoria from 12-14 November at the Melbourne Showgrounds. +more