2016 DIGGA SKID HOE for sale POA
|Title||2016 DIGGA SKID HOE|
Suit Machine Types: Skid Steer Loaders
Ideal Use: Digging Trenches
- Does not require stabilizers.
- 2.5" x 19" cylinder provides increased breakout force.
- Available with 12" bucket.
- Mounts easily on all major skid steer loader brands.
- Digs trenches up to 1.7m deep with a skid steer.
- Provides excellent mobility for digging footings.
- Often eliminates the need for other machines.
SPECIFICATIONS - BH-000001 SKID HOE
A Length (overall): 1890mm
B Height (arm outstretched max): 1160mm
C Width (overall): 660mm
Max Pressure (BAR): 240
Price on application.
Contact Brisbane Mini Excavator Sales today!
JB Attachments is rebranding itself as Calibre Contracting Equipment, saying the name change reflects changes to its operating model and design process. The change will be effective from October 1, 2016. +more
The weird but wonderful Menzi Muck A91 ‘spider excavator’, can rise up on all four legs and comfortably work in up to 1800mm of water or mud, is one of the heavy machines to be shown at ACE EXPO Victoria from 12-14 November at the Melbourne Showgrounds. +more
German excavator attachment manufacture Lehnhoff has announced the Australian release of the Variolock quick-hitch system, a coupler that allows even hydraulic attachments to be changed automatically from the safety of the cabin. +more