2016 DIGGA SKID STEER LOADER SLASHER for sale POA
|Title||2016 DIGGA SKID STEER LOADER SLASHER|
The Slasha is a slashing attachment for Skid Steer Loaders that can be used for the effective cutting and clearing of grass and low ground shrubbery. It comes complete with hoses, couplers and fixed mount multifit frame to suit parent machine with the option of a side shift frame. Ideal for landscaping, agriculture, roadway maintenance, parks maintenance, and general slashing.
Slasher Features & Benefits
- Available with fixed or side shift frame
- Adjustable height 40 - 140mm
- Chain curtain for debris suppresion
- Twin blade, dual rotation, single cutting bar
- Heavy duty construction - built for Australian conditions
- Optional jockey wheel (for use with skid steer loaders only)
- 3 width options; 1250mm (49"), 1500mm (59"), 1800mm (70")
- Models also available for: mini loaders, tractors, excavators
- Rounded side skids for smoother manoeuvrability over
Features & Benefits
Digga slashers come packed with practical features as well as cutting edge design. Hover your mouse over the features´ 'plus' symbol on the diagram below to reveal the respective benefits.
SPECIFICATION - 1800MM SKID STEER LOADER SLASHER
Machine Suitability: Standard Skid Steers
Weight: 470 Kg
Length: 2115 mm
Width (Overall): 1930 mm
Height: 665 mm
Motor Size : 4.9 Cubic Inches EATON Bell Motor
Rec. Flow: 40 - 100 lpm
Max Pressure: 240 bar
Price on application.
Contact Brisbane Mini Excavator Sales today!
JB Attachments is rebranding itself as Calibre Contracting Equipment, saying the name change reflects changes to its operating model and design process. The change will be effective from October 1, 2016. +more
The weird but wonderful Menzi Muck A91 ‘spider excavator’, can rise up on all four legs and comfortably work in up to 1800mm of water or mud, is one of the heavy machines to be shown at ACE EXPO Victoria from 12-14 November at the Melbourne Showgrounds. +more