2015 DIGGA SKID STEER LOADER TILT ATTACH for sale POA
|Title||2015 DIGGA SKID STEER LOADER TILT ATTACH|
|Weight - kg||192|
Fully utilize your skid steer loader attachments with the powerful tilt attach. Allows angling of a variety of attachments including buckets, brooms, trenchers and more. Work easily on hilly terrain or uneven surfaces with a Digga heavy duty tilt attachment.
- Allows full utilization of skid-steer on hilly terrain.
- Attaches to a skid-steer universal hitch to allow 18° left or right tilt off centre line.
- Tilts buckets and landscaping implements for more precise grading, levelling and trenching.
- Valve package is mounted on Tilt Attach for use with hydraulic powered attachments.
- Simple connection by electric wiring keeps valves and hoses out of operator's cabin.
- Large spiracle ball bushing in centre pivot allows extra strength and durability.
- Pins attach two halves together instead of bolts.
- 2 year limited warranty.
SPECIFICATION - TA-000002 SKID STEER LOADER TILT ATTACH
Width (overall): 1189mm
Height (overall): 470mm
Cylinder Bore In: 64mm (2.5")
Rod Diameter: 33mm (1.3")
Tilt Degree : ±18°
Lift Capacity: 1905kgs
Contact DIGGA today and we will put you in touch with your closest supplier.
[Special Report] Changes in legislation concerning semi-automatic quick hitches in New South Wales have highlighted the benefits of JB attachments’ fully automatic front and rear-locking quick-hitch Multi-Couplers, which have a number of key features to ensure workplace safety and provide the option of easy retrofitting. +more
We nipped down to the ACE Expo in Melbourne this week and were stopped in our tracks by an excavator operator doing some pretty nifty stuff with the Swedish Steelwrist tiltrotator, a unit that can tilt 45 degrees (for a total of 90 degrees) and rotate through a full 360 degrees. +more