2016 DIGGA TILTING 4 IN 1 BUCKET for sale POA
|Title||2016 DIGGA TILTING 4 IN 1 BUCKET|
|Capacity - m3||0.3|
|No of Teeth||0|
|Unit Weight - kg||560|
|Width - mm||1,550|
Tilting 4 in 1 Bucket
Machine: Skid Steers, Front End Loaders, Tractors
Attachment: 4 in 1 Bucket
Quality integrated tilting 4 in 1 Bucket provides the operator with full radial control of the cutting angle. Slimline tilt frame design minimises additional machine weight and distance to maximise full lift capacity. For grading, scraping, grappling, dozing dirt or material spreading, and most construction work.
- Standard Heavy Duty 20mm Floors
- High visibility design: Clear vision of edges
- Side curved sections for greater bucket opening width
- 1 piece heavy duty fully welded 6mm grill/hungry board
- Full range available from 1550mm to high volume 2130mm
- Fully inclosed integrated valve blocks and built-in locking valve
- Hardened wear plate to increase tilt mechanism wear life
- Optional tilt control Plug'n'Play electrical wiring kit available
- Optional reversible bolt-on cutting edges
- Optional chisel or tiger teeth with pin on design
- Grabbing teeth profiled on both front/rear overlap for greater grip of logs or other debris
Features & Benefits
Digga tilting 4 in 1 buckets come packed with really practical features. Hover your mouse over the features´ 'plus' symbol on the diagram below to reveal the respective benefits.
Bucket Cutting Width: 1550 mm
Weight: 560 kg
M3 Volume: 0.3
Price on application.
Contact Brisbane Mini Excavator Sales today!
Aussie machinery attachments maker Digga had a few new ‘toys’ to show off at the recent Civenex infrastructure expo in Sydney, including a Torque Logic pin, a new Bigfoot trencher, two-speed auger drive units and a telescopic piling extension for skid-steer loaders. +more