2016 DINGO A7 COMBINATION EARTH & ROCK AUGER for sale POA
|Title||2016 DINGO A7 COMBINATION EARTH & ROCK AUGER|
Our A7 augers are specially designed for excavators up to 10 tonne to drill in earth, shale, clay, permafrost asphalt, and fracturable rock. Digga's auger range features an ingenious knock-in, knock-out tooth locking system which eliminates the need to use extra tools to remove the teeth.
- All purpose cutting heads -
- No more interchanging cutting heads and using multiple augers
- TRU-CUT - a 300mm auger cuts a 300mm hole
- Dig holes in earth conditions, clay, asphalt, concrete, and fracturable rock
- Available in MFT for combination rock and earth hard drilling
- Full range of drive adaptors and extensions available
- Heavy duty tube made from the highest grade steel
- Variety of hub options
- Australian made
Features & Benefits
Digga combination earth rock augers come packed with really practical features just as the A6 range with the added benefit of allowing you to drill into harder, rockier surfaces. Hover your mouse over the features´ 'plus' symbol on the diagram below to reveal the respective benefits.
SPECIFICATION - A7 COMBINATION EARTH & ROCK AUGER
Drive Suitability: PD4 / PD4HF / PD5 / PD6 / PD6HF / PD7 / PD8 / PD8HF / PD10 / PD10HF
Suits Machines: 5 T - 10 T
Standard Hub: Square
Hub Options: 57 mm Square / 75 mm Square
Diameter: 150-1500 mm
Overall Length: 1500 mm
Flight Thickness: 8 mm
Teeth: Rock [ TT ]
Price on application.
Contact Brisbane Mini Excavator Sales today!
JB Attachments is rebranding itself as Calibre Contracting Equipment, saying the name change reflects changes to its operating model and design process. The change will be effective from October 1, 2016. +more