2016 ERLING POWERSHOVEL E1500 for sale $22,500
|Title||2016 ERLING POWERSHOVEL E1500|
|Operating Weight - MT||500|
Designed and Manufactured in Australia with genuine Aussie steel.
Prices are rising by 10% in July but order by the end of this month to secure your machine WITH either the 14hp Kohler petrol or Yanmar diesel with free counterweight upgrade at the current price.
This POWERSHOVEL E1500 petrol Micro Excavator comes with the Hard Ground Digging Kit and grader blade, half hitch bucket system, 200mm & 300mm digging buckets with replaceable hardened teeth, 600mm mud bucket and a ripper for only $22,500 including GST and delivery.
The 2016 E1500 model has a very low centre of gravity but still comes with an anti-rollover bar for peace of mind. The hydraulics are readily adaptable to the Augertorque® auger drive for post holes up to 300mm diameter or the SOCOMEC® rock breaker with the machines auxiliary power take off.
Add $2,200 for the Yanmar L100N 7.4Kw diesel version.
Add $2,800 for the Augertorque® drive and 100/200/300mm three drill kit.
Add $5,500 for the SOCOMEC® rock breaker.
Add $500 for the log/rock grab.
All prices stated include GST and are valid until the end of June 2016.
- From July 2016 all E1500 machines will be powered by the Kohler Commander CH440 10.5kW (14hp) instead of the 7.1kW (9.5hp) petrol engine driving genuine European hydraulics. This machine punches well above its weight for an excavator of its size.
* Initially designed for those hard to access areas through doorways and side gates but still capable of taking on those larger jobs to a depth of 1.10m.
* Continuously under development for working in Australia's tough conditions.
* Hassle free with no electronics and a simple rugged design for very low maintenance.
- Easy to operate in sit down comfort with remote key electric start, throttle control and hour meter.
I use these machines, I work on these machines and I've worked closely with the manufacturer in developing these machines. G'day Digger Micro Excavators is based just out of Canberra with an E1500 available for demonstration purposes. If you're fair dinkum, a test dig may be arranged at your place or mine. There's nothing like having a few minutes on your own having a go on this little beauty to realise its potential, book in a demo & you'll never need to pick up a shovel again!
All machines can be shipped throughout Australia direct from the factory in Tasmania. Delivery inclusive price is into the major transport depots of ACT, Albury, Sydney, Newcastle, Singleton, Wagga & Wollongong. For other transport depots of Armidale, Coffs Harbour, Dubbo, Lismore, Orange, Port Macquarie & Tamworth add $200. Freight price component will vary into other areas and interstate.
G'day Digger Micro Excavators. Authorised NSW/ACT dealer for Erling Australia. www.erling.com.au
The Remote Grease Pressure Release System is an innovative piece of tech from Australian Diversified Engineering (ADE) that helps prevent high-pressure injection injuries for workers on mine sites. +more