EVERUN EVERUN ER16 WHEEL LOADER WITH THREE ATTACHMENTS for sale $30,690
|Title||EVERUN EVERUN ER16 WHEEL LOADER WITH THREE ATTACHMENTS|
|Net engine power SAE rated - kW||37|
|Operating Weight - kg||4,100|
- Hydrostatic Transmission
- 1600 kg lift capacity
- Air Conditioned
- 24 Volt Dual Battery
- Joystick Loader Control with float function
- 37kW Engine
- Oversized ROPS FOPS Cabin
- Transmission forward/reverse electronic control on joystick
- Hydraulic Quick Hitch
- Reverse Camera
- Cabin Fan
- Flashing Orange Rooftop Safety Light
- Rated Bucket Capacity: 0.8m3
- Rated Load: 1600kg ( This is the safe working load, not the maximum load capacity)
- Overall weight: 4100kg
- Bucket Width: 2000mm
- Dump Clearance at full lift: 2700mm
- Standard Engine Model: XINCHAI 498BT
- Rated Power: 37KW
- Wheel Base: 2265mm
- Tread: 1390mm
- LxWxH: 5300x1700x2600mm
- Standard Tyre: 20.5/70-16
- Max Driving Speed: 16km/h
Every Everun loader comes with the standard bucket PLUS a 4 in 1 bucket and a set of pallet forks at no extra charge.Use the hydraulic quick hitch to change attachments in a matter of seconds.
The best value loaders available in Australia, compare the specifications above.
Real lift capacity advertised ( not unsafe inflated figures), bigger cabs, better finish, latest design and features.
Everun Loaders, factory direct to the end user, save thousands of dollars and enjoy years of trouble free low maintenance operation.
The Asia-Pacific region has been identified as the world’s largest market for construction equipment as the industry heads for a compound annual growth rate of 9.2 per cent between 2016 and 2022, according to Allied Market Research’s Construction Equipment Market Report. +more