2016 GESSNER D6H/R/T 18' DRIVE IN STICK RAKE - $18,000 + GST D6R for sale $19,800
|Title||2016 GESSNER D6H/R/T 18' DRIVE IN STICK RAKE - $18,000 + GST D6R|
18' Gessner heavy-duty stick rake designed to suit blades for CAT D6 & Komatsu D65.
Product features include:
- Heavy-duty solid plate main-beam construction.
- Solid 400/450 grade high-tensile wear resistant alloy tynes.
- Unique Gessner design provides capability to carry the load; not just push it, which allows for maximum use of horse power.
- Forward-angle radiator guard which provides protection to front of dozer.
- Simplified attachment system provides for ease of connection and disconnection.
- Swing-down legs to support the rake when it is detached from the dozer.
- 50mm high tensile Wear Pads
- 25mm high tensile Cutter Bar
- Hinged folding wings reduces rake to under 3.5m width
- Pin-on or Drive-in capability
JB Attachments is rebranding itself as Calibre Contracting Equipment, saying the name change reflects changes to its operating model and design process. The change will be effective from October 1, 2016. +more
The weird but wonderful Menzi Muck A91 ‘spider excavator’, can rise up on all four legs and comfortably work in up to 1800mm of water or mud, is one of the heavy machines to be shown at ACE EXPO Victoria from 12-14 November at the Melbourne Showgrounds. +more