GRASSHOPPER 930D- 61 900 SERIES for sale POA
|Title||GRASSHOPPER 930D- 61 900 SERIES|
Grasshopper Front Mount Mower
Grasshopper True ZeroTurn FrontMount mowers feature a three- or four-wheeled power unit with a front-mounted mowing deck positioned out in front of both the engine and operator's seat. The unit usually has single or dual tail wheels located at the rear of the unit, behind the engine.
FrontMount mowers complete complex mowing jobs faster and are ideal for residential mowing and commercial landscape contractors where mowing in, around and under obstacles is necessary. Low-profile out-front mowing decks reach under shrubs, fences and low-hanging branches. FrontMount mower decks reduce trimming around these and other landscape features, providing timesaving performance on high-acreage jobs with speeds up to 11 mph.
- The ultimate in 3-cylinder diesel performance.
- 30 hp, 3-cylinder, liquid-cooled Kubota diesel engine
- Rugged G2 transmission with 7 micron filter and CoolFan hydro cooling system
- Bar tread, low-pressure, high-flotation tires
- 52-, 61- and 72-inch (132.1 cm), (154.9 cm) and (182.9 cm) DuraMax® decks
- Accepts Model 12F, Model 15, Model 16FM or Model 25 PowerVac collection systems
- Accepts Grasshopper's complete line of year-round implements.
900 Series options include:
- Turf tires
- Dual-fork and wide stance dual-fork tail wheels
- QuikAjustTilt steering levers
- Extended steering levers
- Wide seat conversion kit
- Premier Suspension Seat
- Foldable ROPS
- Full flotation deck feature
- PowerFold®/Electric Height Adjustment for , 61- and 72-inch (132.1 cm), (154.9 cm) and (182.9 cm) DuraMax® decks
- Height adjustment switch on arm rest
- Electric height adjustment for 61 and 72-inch DuraMax® decks
- Heavy-duty anti-scalp rollers
- Custom mower cover
- Mulching package
- PowerVac Collection Systems
- QuikConverter Implements
- Radiator Cleaning Wand
- Yellow beacon light
International Mowers is truly living up to its name by stocking a massive range of mowing and vegetation control equipment from all corners of the globe. +more
The Australian Taxation Office (ATO) is urging businesses to review their existing systems and processes to prepare for the new financial year, and has released some practical tips to make it easier to meet GST obligations. +more