GROUT SIKA® GROUT 100 for sale $17
|Title||GROUT SIKA® GROUT 100|
|Price||AUD $17 PER/BAG ONO|
SIKA® GROUT 100 - 126 BAGS AVAILABLE
SikaGrout-100 is a ready mixed; high strength, highly fluid Portland cement grout containing an admixture that compensates for the shrinkage normally associated with Portland cement based grout.
- For applications where gas generation during plastic expansion is undesirable eg. hydrogen generation in underground mine applications.
- Machine bedplates.
- Anchor bolts.
- Bridge bearing pads.
- Pre-cast concrete sections.
- Cavities, gaps and recesses.
CHARACTERISTICS AND ADVANTAGES
- Shrinkage compensating properties, classed as a non-shrink grout as per CRD-C 621-81
- High early strengths.
- High 28 day strengths.
- High flow characteristics.
- Adjustable consistency.
- Good impact, vibration and thermal resistance.
- Expansion process is not facilitated by hydrogen gas generation.
- Non corrosive to steel or iron.
- Non-metallic, non-chloride containing with no corrosive or deleterious effects related to steel embrittlement.
- Lab tested in accordance with AS 1478.2
Interactive visual methods, including video, can be a more efficient way of communicating health and safety information to construction workers, writes RMIT University construction occupational health and safety professor Helen Lingard. +more
Buckaroo is supporting the fight against breast cancer by bringing out a pink-accented version of its Tradesman tool belt and donating a portion of the sales to the National Breast Cancer Foundation. +more