2016 MB S14 Rotary Screening Buckets By BOSS ATTACHMENTS for sale POA
|Title||2016 MB S14 Rotary Screening Buckets By BOSS ATTACHMENTS|
|Capacity - m3||0|
BOSS ATTACHMENTS, Australia's leading supplier of EXTREME EARTHMOVING ATTACHMENTS by BOSS, MB The Crushing Evolution-Italy, O.S.A Controlled Demolition Systems-Italy, DYMAX Forestry Work Tools-U.S.A.
MB the recognized Worldwide Leader prides itself in its expertise with more than 60 years of crushing experience. In 2010 MB released its MB-S Series of Rotary Screening Buckets to the world market. MB today, takes pride in being the best-selling Crusher Buckets & Rotary Screening Buckets in the world with over 90% of the global market share. To retain the status of being the worldwide leader, MB has appointed BOSS ATTACHMENTS as an exclusive dealer for Australia, New Zealand and the Pacific Islands.
The MB-S14 screening bucket will reduce crushing time up to 60% by screening out unwanted material (quarry residue, dry soil, and river stone) of any kind, making it convenient for on-site processing. A Perfect tool partner for before or after crushing applications.
MB, THE ONLY SCREENING BUCKET, THAT CAN HAVE A HYDRAULIC INTERMITTENT SYSTEM.
- Due to the certified full HARDOX® construction this unit weighs in at 1100kg with a capacity of 1.20m3
- PCT International Patent Protection.
- Center grease point that doubles as a supporting pin and increases the baskets load capacity.
- Interchangeable panels, available in different sieve sizes from 10mm-150mm depending on the needs of the job. The simple assembly and dis-assembly of the screen panels makes for an easy change for different material output sizes.
- Unique and innovative conical shape of the basket was specially designed to significantly increase the hourly production of the unit.
- Designed and manufactured in Italy by Meccanica Breganzese MB, only the best materials are used for excellent quality. Solid, durable and characterized by the now recognizable clean lines designed to resist wear and high stresses in the toughest working conditions.
- Optional MB GOLD extended 24 month warranty.
- BOSS ATTACHMENTS & MB 24 hour customer support.
Screening Buckets from 4ton to 70ton excavators IN STOCK CALL
The possibility to directly reuse recovered materials is particularly useful in road building, and construction and maintenance of sewers, and pipelines. MB in fact allows completing the entire process without transporting excavated materials, with the highest respect to the environment.
MB simplifies the operations by eliminating trucking and hauling as well as reducing the costs associated with the new filling material. With the use of the MB crusher bucket, the demolished materials resulting from excavation remain on the job site, and can be effectively crushed and reused directly within the same project.
BOSS ATTACHMENTS have Design, Engineering & Service facilities throughout Australia with two major distribution outlets strategically placed on the East & West coasts of Australia & a world-wide network giving you confidence we can supply on time every time.
BOSS ATTACHMENTS stock the largest range of Earthmoving Attachments and Demolition Equipment throughout Australia, USA, Canada & Italy with Australian inventory levels sitting at a steady $5 million you can be sure we have the right attachment for you.
HEAD OFFICE- New South Wales, Somersby. (Design, Sales, Service, Import-Export)
WESTERN AUSTRALIA, Pinjarra (Sales & Service)
VICTORIA, Bendigo (Sales & Service)
QUEENSLAND, Sumner Park (Sales & Service)
TASMANIA, Kings Meadows (Sales & Service)
NEW ZEALAND, Auckland East Tamaki (Pacific Islands Sales & Service)