MCCONNEL CY2000 for sale POA
- 2.0m working width
- Heavy duty push-bar as standard
- 1000rmp PTO shaft
- 8mm steel deck
- Three-point linkage mounted
- Heavy duty chain guard
- Floating linkage for close cut
- 100hp minimum tractor horse power
- Heavy Duty Chain Guard - The full width heavy duty chain guard encloses the back of the mower to contain flying debris without restricting the inflow of material to be cut.
- CY2000 Blade Carrier - Heavy duty blade carrier and blades have been designed specifically to tackle dense vegetation. Ideally suited for scrub clearance and forestry applications.
- Heavy Duty Push-bar - The heavy duty push bar is standard with the CY2000, used to push scrub down into the path of the heavy duty blades.
- Three-point Linkage - The three-point linkage system allows quick attachment and flexability when mowing.
Cutting width 2.0m
HP requirement 100hp
Attchament 3-point linkage
Cutting height 25mm - 225mm
Cutting capacity 75mm
Overall width 2.12m
Overall length 2.8m
PTO speed 1000
Gearbox rating 150hp
Protection Slip clutch
Number of carriers 1
Number of blades 3
Blade tip speed 4950
JB Attachments is rebranding itself as Calibre Contracting Equipment, saying the name change reflects changes to its operating model and design process. The change will be effective from October 1, 2016. +more
The weird but wonderful Menzi Muck A91 ‘spider excavator’, can rise up on all four legs and comfortably work in up to 1800mm of water or mud, is one of the heavy machines to be shown at ACE EXPO Victoria from 12-14 November at the Melbourne Showgrounds. +more
German excavator attachment manufacture Lehnhoff has announced the Australian release of the Variolock quick-hitch system, a coupler that allows even hydraulic attachments to be changed automatically from the safety of the cabin. +more