2015 MCCRORY MCM-40 MOBILE CONCRETE BATCHING PLANT for sale POA
|Title||2015 MCCRORY MCM-40 MOBILE CONCRETE BATCHING PLANT|
Crusher Screen Sales & Hire are the McCrory Engineering distributor for Australia, New Zealand & South East Asia.
Crusher & Screen would like to introduce the McCrory MCM- 40 and MCM-60, both wet mobile concrete batching plants that are fully automated which reduce the likely hood of human error, been a wet plant it has the advantage of having its own on board batching plant operating under computer control there for ensuring a more consistent and reliable product. The plant can be set up under three hours from arriving on site. The MCM 40 can produce 40 meters per hour and the MCM-60, 60 meters per hour.
STANDARD SPECS FOR MOBILE PLANT - MCM-60/MS:
AGGREGATE STORAGE BINS
- 4 No. Compartments Bins in a rectangle with a total capacity 20m3
- Hydraulically raised into operational position.
- Aggregate discharge through 4 No. doors operated by pneumatic cylinders with quick exhaust valves for accurate weighing.
- The bins are fabricated from 5mm sheet metal, with a 5mm wear liner fixed with countersink bolts in the 4 No. bottom tapered sections.
- 2 No electric vibrators on the sand compartments.
- Optional moisture measurement system.
The bin is fabricated from 5mm sheet metal, with a 5mm wear liner fixed with countersink bolts to all inclined surfaces.
Load Cells: 4 No. 3500Kg
Conveyor frame fabricated from 6mm sheet metal.
Belt Type: Chevron 750mm
Geared Motor: 15kW Nord
Drip Tray: Galvanized
Troughing sets: Dia. 100mm, max spaced at 1200mm centres.
Belt Tensioning: Screw take up system
Scraper: Powered Brush Drive
Drive Drum: Dia. 420mm Lagged
Pull Cord: Pre start audible warning
CEMENT WEIGHING SYSTEM
Weigh Bin fabricated from 4mm sheet metal.
Load Cells: 3 No. 1000kg
Screw: Dia. 273 Tube, 7.5kW, 90tph. with steel spiral and steel tube.
Cement screw connection with flexible rubber sock.
WATER DOSING SYSTEM
The system consists of:
- Pedrollo 3" water pump
- 3" actuated ball valve (x2)
- 3" Magflow water meter
- Galvanised steel pipework, manual valves and fittings.
Manufacture: BHS Sonthofen
Type: Twin Shaft Mixer
Model: DKX 1.67
Capacity: Dry filling, 2505 Litres
Output,: 1.67 m³ batch output
Power: 55 kW
Safety Locks: Fortress Interlocks
COMPRESSED AIR INSTALLATION
5.5 HP Compressor with 275 litre capacity tank, and filtration system.
MAIN STRUCTURE FOR TRANSPORTATION AND INSTALLATION
- Self Erecting with hydraulic power pack
- Compact design for ease of transportation.
- Fabricated in fabricated sheet metal and steel profiles.
- Access steps from ground level to batching and mixing level, with steps and intermediate landing platforms.
- Folding perimeter walkways for access to maintenance areas.
- Road ready structure with tandem axles.
- Hydraulic Support legs for adjustment to rest position.
- No-foundation anchoring system required while operating on level, compacted surface.
CONTROL PANEL AND ELECTRICAL PANEL
- Automatic and manual operation.
- Equipped with Siemens & Telemecanique electrical mechanisms.
- Electrical unit pre-installation.
Dimensions: 1500 x 1800 x 2200 mm
- Access door with lock and handle and Aluminium window
- Electrical installation for power and lighting outputs.
Dimensions: 1500 x 1800 x 2200 mm
- Consistent Product Quality at High Output Rates
- Printed Load Reports and Material Usage Reports
- Easy To Operate
* Material Stocks
* Report Archiving
- Comprehensive Support Services
- Optional Microsvision PC Package
- Optional Automatic Moisture Adjustment
Contact John Andersen or Christopher Wong today for the best price on this product!
Construction on remote South Pacific islands presents many challenges, such as the recent need to produce and deliver 1,000 cubic metres of concrete for the building of a new barge wharf on Manihiki, 640 nautical miles from Rarotonga in the Cook Islands. +more