2015 MESSERSI M-16BV MINI EXCAVATOR for sale POA
|Title||2015 MESSERSI M-16BV MINI EXCAVATOR|
|Operating Weight - MT||1.74|
Messersì mini-excavators are well recognised for their strength, versatility and power. Thanks to their high performance it is possible to carry out any type of job with the utmost accuracy. Compact in their size and easy to be maneuvered, they allow rapid movements, with the advantage of easy movement even in little space.
- Machine with hydrostatic transmission with orbital motors and planetary drives with negative control brakes. Travel counter - balance valves.
- Engine complies to the norm 97/68/EC, Stage2, relevant to the polluting emissions.
- Original design with reduced overall dimensions with a total bonnet engine protection.
- The sprung and adjustable seat ensures the control of the machine in full security and comfort.
- The bonnet, with a wide opening and the hinged lateral ballasts, provides full access for an easy servicing.
- The machine can be equipped with a spacious and comfortable cab (optional) with heating system. The cab is in accordance with TOPS antirolling and FOPS antifalling objects Norms.
- Lock of all the pilot assisted controls and of the levers when the armrest is lifted, thus excluding the danger of any undesired and uncontrolled mouvement caused by the accidental push of the control levers and pedals, when getting on and off the machine.
- Second travel speed to be electrically selected to increase travelling speed.
- Extraordinary manoeuvrability due to the employment, on all functions, of pilot assisted controls (lifting, excavation, bucket and torret rotation).
- Bucket of 400 mm (SAE capacity lt. 36)
- Canopy (FOPS, TOPS Norms)
- Second travelling speed to be electrically selected
- Straight travel circuit electrically engaged
- Digging arm of mm 1.000
- USE & MAINTENANCE and SPARE PARTS MANUALS
- Bucket of mm 250, 300, 350, 450, 500, standard, for rocks and for Quick Hitches; bucket for slopes fixed or orientable; slopes cleaning buckets; mechanical or hydraulic quick hitch
- Hydraulic breaker
- Hydraulic manual breaker
- Grass-bush cutter
- Hydraulic drill
- Closed cab with heating system (FOPS TOPS norms)
- Steel trucks
- Longer digging arm of 1200 mm
- The bonnet, with a white opening and the hinged lateral ballasts, provides full access for an easy servicing
Contact the team at SUNSET EQUIPMENT today for full specs and the best price on this product!