2016 MULTIONE 2.3 for sale POA
|Title||2016 MULTIONE 2.3|
|Net engine power SAE rated - kW||27|
|Operating Weight - kg||700|
The smallest and most economical articulated mini loader in the MultiOne line-up. The Briggs and Stratton Vanguard engine delivers smooth reliable power along with a 42 L/min hydraulic system to run attachments. The articulation system allows the driver to operate in total comfort, safely, on all driving surfaces. The harmony of compact, innovative design and high power makes with machine perfect for all tight access and DIY work.
- ROPS canopy and cabins.
- Sit down machine no operator fatigue.
- Seat belt and safety bar.
- Parking brake.
- Reverse Beeper.
- Rotating Beacon.
- Spacious operator station for small sized machine.
- Enclosed cabin with heating (optional).
- 27HP Briggs and Stratton engine.
- 4WD hydrostatic drive.
- 42L/min auxiliary hydraulics.
- Direct Drive, drive motors.
- Dynamic Block System.
- Hydraulic Oil Cooler.
- High Speed 12 km/h.
- 360 Degree Visibility.
- No side screens or high rear arches.
- Over 170 attachments available to suit the full range of Multione machines.
- Articulated frame.
- Huge lift capacity to machine weight ratio.
The Cancer Council Australia is calling for greater awareness following new estimates showing around 130 Australian workers are diagnosed with lung cancer each year as a result of work-based exposure to diesel fumes. +more