2015 SAKAI ER552F/552F-S for sale POA
|Title||2015 SAKAI ER552F/552F-S|
|Pass Width - mm||2,050|
|Depth of cut - mm||230|
|Operating Weight - kg||28,090|
Brand New SAKAI ER552F/552F-S Road Planer
Cost and time savings
- Fast mobilization speed of 27km/h(17mph) saves time and cost by eliminating the use of a trailer for hauls less than 20km(13miles).
- A single operator controls the entire machine.
- Drum width of 2,050mm(81in) and maximum cutting depth of 230mm(9in).
- Smooth milled surface results from a long wheel base design and four rear wheels mounted on a bogey suspension to a motor grader system.
High safety standard
- Emergency brake switch is located in four different places around the machine.
- Easy access to the cutting teeth by opening the rear cover of the drum hood.
Four infrastructure projects in Queensland and South Australia have now been prioritised by Infrastructure Australia following the positive assessment of their business cases. +more
A Wirtgen W 210i cold milling machine with an FCS super-fine milling drum has been used to rehabilitate one of Europe’s leading motorcycle race tracks – the TT Circuit in Assen, Netherlands. +more
In the latest phase of Melbourne’s level crossing removal project, construction work has begun at two sites in St Albans in the city’s western suburbs. The removal is expected to be completed by the end of the year. +more