2015 SAKAI SV400T-2 for sale POA
|Title||2015 SAKAI SV400T-2|
|OperatingWeight - kg||7,650|
Brand New SAKAI SV400T-2 Vibrating Roller
- Well-balanced front and rear weight distribution contributes to excellent traction and slope climbing ability.
- Three basic drum tupes are available; smooth drum, padfoot drum and smooth-to-padfoot quick-change combination drum.
Easy operation and riding comfort
- Despite powerful vibration, the chassis and operator are fully protected from vibration thanks to SAKAI's patented, unique vibration isolation system.
- Due to the rubber isolator mounted operator deck, the operator's riding comfort is further improved, and electrical instruments and gauges are free from vibration.
- The engine and hydraulic components are enclosed in a compartment. The engine hood opens fully for easy access to engine and hydraulic components for service and maintenance.
- Large ball bearing and taper bearings are employed in the centerpin mechanism to prolong service life and lubrication intervals.
Gross weight (kg): 7,650
Load on front (kg): 3,880
Load on rear (kg): 3,770
Overall Length (mm): 5,000
Overall Width (mm): 1,920
Wheel Base (mm): 2,650
Rolling Width (mm): 1,700
Model: DEUTZ / TCD2011L04W
Type: Diesel, Water-cooled, 4-cycle, 4-cylinder, with turbo charger
Transmission: Hydrostatic transmission
Vibrator System: Eccentric shaft type
Contact Clark Equipment today for the best price / finance deal on this product!
Melbourne Tractors’ branches in Victoria and Queensland are now authorised Ammann Equipment dealers, and will sell a select range of machinery starting this month. +more