2015 SAKAI SV900D for sale POA
|Title||2015 SAKAI SV900D|
|OperatingWeight - kg||19,300|
Brand New SAKAI SV900D Vibrating Roller
Outstanding compactive effort in thick layer compaction hourly work volume is the greatest in its class due to its heavy operating weight and the highest amplitude. The SV900 enables compaction in layer thickness of 60 - 90 cm (2 -3 ft.) in each lift and efficiently achieves the required density.
High Safety Standard
The SV900's are equipped with three brake systems;
- Hydrostatic dynamic brake is applied when forward-reverse lever is in neutral
- Parking brake engaged by push switch on dash
- Emergency brake pedal (exclusive feature of SAKAI rollers)
- Emergency brake is automatically applied if engine or hydraulic failure occurs
- Ecellent all-around visibility, complies with European visibility criteria of 1m × 1m (one by one)
- Engine hood fully opens for easy access to engine and hydraulic components.
- Heavy duty center pin mechanism prolongs lubrication interval to 250 hours.
- Vibrator bearings are fully lubricated.
Gross weight (kg): 19,300
Load on front (kg): 11,250
Load on rear (kg): 8,050
Overall Length (mm): 6,250
Overall Width (mm): 2,530
Overall Height With ROPS (mm): 2,975
Wheel Base (mm): 3,130
Model: ISUZU "BB-6BG1T" Diesel Engine (with turbocharger) (The engine complies current EPA/Carb emission standards)
Type: Water-cooled, 4-cycle, 6-cylinder in-line,vertical mounted, overhead valve, direct injection type
Transmission: Hydrostatic type
Vibrator System: Eccentric shaft type
Contact Clark Equipment today for the best price / finance deal on this product!
Melbourne Tractors’ branches in Victoria and Queensland are now authorised Ammann Equipment dealers, and will sell a select range of machinery starting this month. +more