2015 SAKAI SW652-1K for sale POA
|Title||2015 SAKAI SW652-1K|
|Operating Weight - kg||7,100|
Brand New SAKAI SW652-1K Tandem Vibrating Roller
Sakai patented compaction technologies
- SW652-1/-1k, standard model features 4,020vpm high frequency vibration by which can efficiently achieve the density faster and create smoother hot mix asphalt(HMA) mat.
- "B model", split drum type is also equipped with high frequency vibration and is easy to operate in the tight corner without pushing or shoving the material.
- On "ND model", oscillatory or circular (normal) vibration is selected by switch at operator station depending on the job conditions. The oscillatory vibration is good for thin lift and the circular vibration is effective for thick layer compaction.
- Full view over drum surface, drum edge and sprinkler nozzles.
- Auto shuft-off of water sprinkler when the Forward & Reverse lever is in the neutral position.
- Rugged articulated centre-pin joint.
- Long life Sakai patenten rubber isolators for drums.
Gross weight (kg): 7,100
Load on front (kg): 3,450
Load on rear (kg): 3,650
Overall Length (mm): 4,300
Overall Width (mm): 1,615
Overall Height (mm): 2,795 (With Awning)
Wheel Base (mm): 3,100
Model: KUBOTA V3307-DI-T-E2B-RRSH1 (SW652-1K Series)
Type: Diesel, Water-cooled, 4-cycle, direct injection type with turbo charger
Vibrator System: Eccentric shaft type
Contact Clark Equipment today for the best price / finance deal on this product!
Melbourne Tractors’ branches in Victoria and Queensland are now authorised Ammann Equipment dealers, and will sell a select range of machinery starting this month. +more