2015 SAKAI TS200 for sale POA
|Title||2015 SAKAI TS200|
|Number of tyres F||4|
|Number of tyres R||4|
|Unballasted Weight - kg||15,000|
Brand New SAKAI TS200 Tyre Roller
Best compaction quality and efficiency
- Nine pneumatic tires with uniform, high contact pressures and kneading effect achieve the target density.
- Zero side clearance provides a full view of the tire edges for easy rolling along curbs and near buildings.
- Comfortable suspension seat is standard to improve operator comfort.
- Fold-down awning is standard for easy transportation.
High safety standards
- Five mirrors are standard safety equipment for good visibility.
- Easy cleaning water tank with a large drain plug and sloped bottom.
- Easy-access lubrication device for the drive chain is standard.
Gross weight (kg): 15,000
Load on front (kg): 6,300
Load on rear (kg): 8,700
Overall Length (mm): 4,860
Overall Width (mm): 2,065
Overall Height (mm): 2,490 - 3,205 (With Awning)
Wheel Base (mm): 3,700
Model: ISUZU BB-6BG1
Type: Diesel, Water-cooled, 4-cycle, direct injection type
Contact Clark Equipment today for the best price / finance deal on this product!
Six new Bomag multi-tyred rollers have been delivered to the New South Wales Roads & Maritime Services (RMS) to be deployed in some of the harshest conditions in Australia, primarily operating in the southern and western regions of the state and in some cases stretching out as far as Broken Hill. +more
An $8.6 billion infrastructure spending spree highlighted in yesterday’s 2014-15 Queensland Budget will be funded by the sale and lease of a number of assets, including the Gladstone and Townsville ports — the latter bundled with the Mount Isa rail line — power companies Stanwell and CS Energy and water company SunWater Industrial Pipelines. +more
Melbourne Tractors’ branches in Victoria and Queensland are now authorised Ammann Equipment dealers, and will sell a select range of machinery starting this month. +more