2015 SAKAI TZ701-1 for sale POA
|Title||2015 SAKAI TZ701-1|
|Unballasted Weight - kg||15,000|
Brand New SAKAI TZ701-1 Tyre Roller
Best compaction quality and efficiency
- Two hydrostatic drive motors in the rear axle minimize any pushing or shoving of hot asphalt mix (HMA) mat.
- Pressurized water sprinkler and release agent spray systems are stndard to minimize pickup of HMA on tires.
- Most of tire surfaces and sprinkler nozzles are visible from the operator's station.
- Extra water pump to fill a separate water tank is standard, which is designed for moisture-conditioning subbase materials and filling water tanks on other rollers on the HMA mat.
- Rear wheels are powered by hydrostatic direct-drive motors.
- Water and release agent spray system with anti-clog package, i.e., a plastic water tank, triple-protection filtration, etc., and with perfect draining winterization.
Gross weight (kg): 15,000
Load on front (kg): 6,360
Load on rear (kg): 8,640
Overall Length (mm): 4,985
Overall Width (mm): 2,275
Overall Height (mm): 2,905
Wheel Base (mm): 3,850
Model: ISUZU 4JJ1XDJA (Tier3)
Type: Diesel, Water-cooled, 4-cycle, direct injection type with turbo charger
Contact Clark Equipment today for the best price / finance deal on this product!
Six new Bomag multi-tyred rollers have been delivered to the New South Wales Roads & Maritime Services (RMS) to be deployed in some of the harshest conditions in Australia, primarily operating in the southern and western regions of the state and in some cases stretching out as far as Broken Hill. +more
An $8.6 billion infrastructure spending spree highlighted in yesterday’s 2014-15 Queensland Budget will be funded by the sale and lease of a number of assets, including the Gladstone and Townsville ports — the latter bundled with the Mount Isa rail line — power companies Stanwell and CS Energy and water company SunWater Industrial Pipelines. +more