TESLESTACK TS-842 for sale $445,000
Available now from $445,000 + GST
TS 842 Typical Applications
- Stockpiling (Automatically) from secondary crushers and screens.
- Stockpiling crushed stone, sand and gravel, mineral ores.
- Stockpiling construction and demolition waste, top soil, coal, grain etc.
- Receiving crushed material and stockpiling safely over a quarry face/bench.
- Working as part of a mobile system on short to medium term projects.
- Ship loading directly to vessels.
- Loading directly to trucks or rail wagons.
- Telescopic mobile link conveyor.
TS 842 Key Advantages
- Can be packed into 40ft containers, which ensures easy and cost effective transport around the globe. On site assembly 1 - 2 week.
- Conveying material reduces dust levels, noise levels and carbon footprint.
- Conveying material eliminates the high cost of dump truck or shovel haulage and is the most
cost-efficient and environmentally sound method of material transfer.
- Increased production capacities
- Lower capital investment
- Production rates of up to 800 tph
- Flexible and reliable mobile material handling equipment
- Reduced labour and operator costs
- Reduced energy consumption as it is an all electric conveyor.
- Eliminate segregation, degradation, contamination and compaction.
- Minimal civil's and planning permission required as it is mobile equipment.
TS 842 - Key Features
- Radial Internal hydraulic hub wheel drive (movement left - right) ensures that an area of 270
degree can be reached from a single feed-in point, without moving the equipment.
- Telescopic inner conveyor action allows for unrivalled movement and flexibility in operation.
- 2 x Hydraulic luffing rams (up - down) allow for a maximum for adjustable discharge height.
- Electric direct drive motors on inner and outer conveyor as standard.
- All sections are easily bolted together on site, with electrical 'plugs and sockets' which
eliminates wiring and ensures safety during installation and maintenance.
- Integrated self diagnostic panel allows for all major functions to be operated and monitored
from this single point.
- Up to 800 Tonnes per hour (880 Ton per hour) (1)
- Feed material up to 100mm (4") lump size.
For more info contact -
- Michael 0417 281 795
- Rob 0407 913 400