TMC CANCELA DX for sale POA
|Title||TMC CANCELA DX|
The TMC Cancela DX Series Rotary Cutters are machines belonging to the professional line aimed to cleaning up green pasts and large areas.
They are characterized by their versatility and robustness ensuring an excellent cutting thanks to its wide range of configurations.
It's design ensures low pawer and fuel consumption thanks to the Flow Up Cut System.
In all models are included TMC Cancela's technological advances, seeking the excellence of the final product.
- Folded steel sheet with welded reinforcements on the top face
- Front and rear chain curtains for protection
- Coupling to tractor Cat 1&2
- Adjustable height skids with ware resistant steel plate
- 360o swinging metallic wheels with independent shock absorbers
- System for guiding the cutted brush on the bottom face
- Hydraulic adjustable 3 point linkage made of steel tube with tension chain
- 1 Flow Up Rotor with 3 blades with lift flaps (Flow Up System)
Blades assembled to rotor with protective bushings and bolts
- PTO shaft with clutch (1"3/8 Z6) 540rpm
JB Attachments is rebranding itself as Calibre Contracting Equipment, saying the name change reflects changes to its operating model and design process. The change will be effective from October 1, 2016. +more
The weird but wonderful Menzi Muck A91 ‘spider excavator’, can rise up on all four legs and comfortably work in up to 1800mm of water or mud, is one of the heavy machines to be shown at ACE EXPO Victoria from 12-14 November at the Melbourne Showgrounds. +more