TRENCHIT TCT TRENCHER WITH CONVEYOR for sale POA
|Title||TRENCHIT TCT TRENCHER WITH CONVEYOR|
- This is a PTO driven trencher.
- Driven via a reduction gearbox and chain drive this allows an optimum digging speed.
- It is a versatile and powerful trencher. It can be used with elevating conveyor system or it can be used as a conventional trencher by removing elevating conveyor and placing soil neatly to one side of machine.
- It is designed for tractors with horsepower (HP) from 45 - 70HP with hydrostatic transmission or creep gearbox transmission that does not exceed 0.3 kph or 0.12 miles/hr.
- Low maintenance machine, built to last and made in New Zealand.
DIGGING DEPTH: Up to 1200mm
DIGGING WIDTH: 100, 150, 200, 250, 300mm
WEAR PARTS: Quality USA trenching parts, with tungsten carbide cutting teeth.
SLIP CLUTCH: This protects tractor and trencher from undue shock.
CRUMBER BAR: Grades trench as you go.
CONVEYOR SYSTEM: Catches soil directed via a plate on the trencher, elevating it onto a small vehicle or trailer running alongside, leaving a clean surface. It can be easily detached.
Price does not include GST .
Freight to main city centre - Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane & Adelaide.
Want to find out more? Call Matt +647543 0653 or +64272897101.
Topcon Positioning Group has upgraded its entire line of pipe lasers, introducing the new TP-L5 series with brighter, clearer beams and improved battery life. +more