2015 WACKER NEUSON 1001 for sale $30,990
|Title||2015 WACKER NEUSON 1001|
|Price||From AUD $30,990 ex. GST|
|Payload Capacity - kg||1,000|
|Power - kW||0|
Powerful, manoeuvrable, compact and great in off-road conditions. Continuous all-wheel drive coupled with full articulating and oscillating steering drive make this the perfect dumper for off-highway use. The 1001 comes standard with a high tip skip for dumping in rubbish skips.
- Tapered control panel for superior visibility.
- Left and right rear view mirrors.
- 0.53 cubic metre skip.
- High-Tip skip standard.
- Articulated steering to 33 degrees.
- Oscillated steering to 15 degrees.
- High ground clearance.
- 1.56m tipping height.
- Folding ROPS bar.
- Full leg and foot protection.
- Factory fitted beacon light and reverse beeper.
- Rear-view mirrors.
- Comfortable suspension seat.
- Ergonomically designed operator's station.
- High HP Yanmar 3 Cylinder diesel engine.
- 17kW (23HP).
- 1000kg payload.
- Hydrostatic drive with twin lock continuous 4WD
- Large cooler and overflow bottle for efficient engine and hydraulic cooling.
- Designed to keep cool in the harshest of Australian conditions.
- Robust scratch and dent resistant operators station.
- Integrated hose guide keeps hoses hidden from damage in off-road conditions.
- One-piece bonnet for easy maintenance access.
The new Lacertis Series site dumpers from Uromac have a fully rotating seat base plate, which means the entire seat, dashboard and steering wheel all turn with the operator. +more